Seaport Security Asia 2009 is the premier, senior-level port security event in Asia. The event is being organized by Defence IQ, a division of International Quality & Productivity Center (IQPC). The conference aims to analyse the latest changes in port security legislations and examine the latest developments in code compliance and seaport customs enforcement issues. Seaport Security Asia 2009 Defence Conference, with panel discussion and case studies, will provide cost-effective solutions to protect Asian seaports against 21st century security threats.
Seaport Security Asia 2009 Defence Conference will address the following major topics:
- Terrorism, Piracy, Smuggling: How Will You Counter These Three Evils And Protect Your Port From Risks In The 21st Century?
- How Can Ports Juggle Safety And Security Without Losing Millions Of Dollars In Trade Potential And Delayed Commerce?
- How Does Security At Asian Seaports Rank Against Their International Counterparts? Good, Average Or In Need Of Improvements?
- Enhancing Security Through An Integrated Approach To Port Security
- Gaining “Fighting-Fit” Status By Implementing Human Capability Assessments
- Structuring An “Anti-Terrorism Package” By Integrating Force Initiatives, Technology And Science
- Does Asia Need Another Security Initiative To Achieve 100% Container Screening For Asian Ports?
- From The Warehouse To The Wharves: Protecting The Supply Chain From Terror Intrusions