TACT 2009 International Thin Films Conference is being initiated to provide an open forum to discuss the current state of the art perspective of scientific and technological achievements of the plasma and coating fields. It will also stress upon the opportunities in industrial sectors keeping a view on the present and future perspectives. This conference will provide enough knowledge exchange and interactions for the researchers, engineers and academicians. TACT 2009 Exhibition will be held in conjunction with TACT 2009 International Thin Films Conference to present face-to-face interactions, product exposure and services to vital markets in the world. In TACT 2009, the scope includes a variety of plasma and coating technology related symposiums.
The important symposiums at the TACT 2009 International Thin Films Conference are:
- Coatings for Energy Conversion
- Nanostructured and Nanocomposite Coatings
- Optical, Optoelectronic and Dielectric Coatings
- Tribological and Protective Coatings.
- Biomedical Coatings
- Plasma Sources, Diagnostics and Simulation for Thin Film Processes
TACT 2009 International Thin Films Conference will see the following as the visitors:
- Research Laboratories
- Academic Institutes
The expected exhibitors at TACT 2009 International Thin Films Conference are from the following:
- Coating Systems
- Vacuum Products
- Measurement Instruments
- Devices for Solar Energy, Wind Power, Optical, Semiconductors, Etc.
- The Related Materials and Components
Taiwan Association for Coatings and Thin Films Technology