Flood & Coastal Management World Australasia 2010 will be the largest industry gathering place for professionals working for flood and coastal management. The event aims to evaluate river flood management, emergency response and the identifying synergies in coastal guard. This conference indicates a standard modification in the way that government moves toward coastal and flood management. Flood & Coastal Management World Australia 2010 will be a major event where strategies and projects for government and the private sector are observed. The world’s leading professionals and industry leaders will share their expertise and experience at the event.
The following areas will be explored during the conference program:
- Government leadership and collaboration across all government sectors
- Costal management strategies and asset protection
- Critical infrastructure: What have we got? What do we need?
- Addressing cost management, capital raising and coastal zoning
- Examining impacts of sea level rising
- International perspectives and case studies
- Marine Engineering
- Architecture Planning and Design
- Coastal Defence Solutions
- Water Management
- Geotechnical Surveys
- Emergency Communication Systems
- Environmental Monitoring