Business Process Management is a remarkable event that is intended to present a complete evaluation concerning the most recent trends in enterprise-level business process management (BPM). The event will assess the advances in way of managing processes as valuable resources of the enterprise. The seminar will emphasize on maintaining the decisive role that processes play in the association of the strategic motives of the organization. The event will also include inventive workshop sessions, offering the attendees a wonderful chance to share experiences with other delegates, and observe best practices to sort out the impending challenges of the relevant field.
- The Building Blocks of BPM
- Enterprise Strategic Intent and Stakeholder Analysis: The Why of BPM
- Process Architecture: The foundation for enterprise and process management
- Process Organization Strategy and Measurement Systems
- Incorporating Information, Knowledge and Business Rules
- Aligning Enterprise Capabilities (Technological, Human and Facility)
- Prioritizing Changes and Establishing a Program of Change
- Leveraging Process Architecture into a Process Renewal Project
- Human Change Management: Perceptions and Politics
- Building a BPM Centre of Expertise
- HR Professionals
- Finance Controllers
- IT Professionals
Technology Transfer S.r.l.