SharePoint Symposium is the most prominent event that will offer an in-depth evaluation of SharePoint that will be helpful to take decisions about how and where to apply the platform. The symposium will enable the attendees to acknowledge how well SharePoint "fits" into different types and sizes of enterprises with diverse business purposes. It will assemble experts from federal and local agencies who have implemented SharePoint, to address critical challenges and opportunities in SharePoint application. The conference will feature a number of analytical sessions, case-studies and workshops, providing an enhanced SharePoint strategy that can be applied instantly in an enterprise. SharePoint Symposium 2010 is an ideal event to find out how others have fared with the most recent version of the platform.
The targeted visitors at SharePoint Symposium 2010 are:
- Business Analysts
- Information and Knowledge Managers
- SharePoint Project Managers
- Senior Architects and Lead Developers
- SharePoint Evaluation Teams
- Enterprise Architects and IT Managers
- Consultants and System Integrators
The profile for exhibits at SharePoint Symposium 2010 includes:
- Statistical metadata generation and classification software
- Information access and enterprise search solutions
- Enterprise solutions
- Search engine technology
- Related products and services
Information Today, inc.