ProjectWorld and BusinessAnalystWorld Vancouver 2011 is the most significant event for regional communities from both private and public sectors across all industries and projects. The event will bring together industry thought leaders, practitioners and industry experts to impart their real-world experiences to the attendees, so that they can attain exceptional business results. The conference will include symposium tracks, covering presentations, panel discussions and case studies. The symposium program will be beneficial to cater to the requirements of all project management, business and IT professional. ProjectWorld and BusinessAnalystWorld Vancouver 2011 is an ideal place to contribute ideas through distinctive networking opportunities and illustrious roundtable discussions, as well as to establish new alliances.
- What Is Agile? When is it appropriate to Use? What documentation is necessary with Agile?
- The Gee Whiz effect - What BAs need to be in the Future?
- PMs and Executive Sponsors: How to fix a dysfunctional relationship?
- What Hurts you - Barriers holding you back from being the very best
- What are the most important tools available to a PM today?
- Using social networking sites for career networking
- How to sell BA/PM roles to executives who are nonbelievers
- Marketing professionals
- Selling persons
- Business companies
- Consumer commissions
- Business assessment
- Dealer networks
- Commercial property
- Legal services
Diversified Business Communications