The Race, Religion, Equality and Freedom law conference invites lawyers, law students, judges to the event. The speakers of the event are going to speak on current Canadian legal controversies. The conference will help the Canadians to know about their individual freedom, economic liberty or equality before the law. The education projects include conducted by Race, Religion, Equality and Freedom studies and reports published in-house, as well as commentary published in local and national media.
The conference main topics are:
- Is there a human right to be free from offence?
- Copyright – whose rights?
- The legal status of polygamy
- Racial equality, aboriginal rights, and Section 15
- The place of religion in the public square
- Law Institutions
- Law Firm
- Law Students
- Media Agencies
Canadian Constitution Foundation