The MAC 2010 is the 8th international Conference on mechanism of anesthesia held in the city. The conference encourages scientific and social interaction with the participants. Anesthesiologists and medical experts are going to address the conference. They will be speaking on the mechanism of Aesthesis, measuring the oxygen level of the patient so as to give him anesthesia.
- Critical Care Medicine.
- Making Regional Analgesia Reliable
- How Anesthetics Work
- Simulators and Human Performance
- Reducing Pain following Surgery
- Ambulatory Care, Obstetric Anesthesia
- Measuring Outcomes following Anesthesia
- Chronic Pain
- Medical Experts
- Medical Students
- Health Expert
University of Toronto