Minds & Its Potential 2009 is the largest event of its kind in the world. It will aim to bring together world's leading scientists, psychologists, neuroscientists and philosophers under one roof. The conference will display the Dalai Lama's distinguished interest and perceptive of science along with his concern for the wellbeing of humanity. This is the only event that will offer a platform for attendees to gain knowledge of how to apply the new science of the brain in education, business, medicine and life. This forum will explore the prospective of the mind in a cross disciplinary method that is handy and useful to general public and professionals.
Mind & Its Potential 2009 Conference will cover a wide range of topics including:
- The Brain, the Mind and Life in the 21st Century
- Changing the Brain - Mind over Matter?
- The Mechanics of Learning - Attention, Memory and Plasticity
- What learning difficulties tell us about the brain?
- How can we apply an understanding of the brain to education?
- Emotional Development in Children
- Can we teach ourselves to regulate emotions?
- Practical Applications of the New Understanding of the Brain
- Understanding the brain: the next frontier for personal and professional development?
Terrapinn Pte Limited