7th Australasian Conference on Safety and Quality in Health Care 2009 - AAQHC 2009 is Australia's most significant event focusing on the issues of safety and quality in health care services. TheConference will aim to bring together CEOs, clinicians, managers and consumers under one roof. It will offer an excellent platform to share latest strategies, innovative approaches, theories and tools related to safety and quality of heath care services.
7th Australasian Conference on Safety and Quality in Health Care 2009 will cover the following topics:
- Clinicians and Managers Leading Together to Improve Patient Outcomes
- Bridging the Consumers and Health Professional Divide
- Bridging the Evidence to Practice Divide
- Bridging the Rural to Metro Divide – Challenges and Solutions
- Clinical Risk Management Clinical Unit Level
Tour Hosts Pty Limited