Alliance Contracting Excellence Summit 2010 is the largest event in Australia which addresses the issues of formulation of alliances, project performance assessment, development of project improvement etc. Alliance Contracting Excellence Summit 2010 will aim to bring together all experts of alliance formulation. The conference will focus the methods of latest alliance techniques, improvement and development in alliance formulation, development and success measurement.
Alliance Contracting Excellence Summit 2010 will focus on following topics:
- How to improve newly formed alliances
- Optimal conditions for an alliance to control its cost and project excellence potential.
- Implementation of new alliance
- How to establish the commercial framework and business infrastructure for booming alliance
- Complete Guide to the Fundamentals of Alliance Contracting
- How to Instill High Performance in your Alliance Team
- How to Deliver Value for Money in your Alliance Contract
- Reinforcing and Developing the Role of Project Managers, ALT and PMT
International Quality & Productivity Center (IQPC)