Agriculture Outlook Australia 2009 is Australia's leading event focusing on the agricultural sector of the country. It will aim to assemble investors, producers, buyers, government bodies and foremost service distributors from across Australia to recognise methods to keep Australian export market growing in times of universal economic crisis. The conference will discuss the challenges and opportunities in Australian agribusiness. It is an ideal event to gain up-to-date information on issues facing the Australian agriculture sector.
Agriculture Outlook Australia 2009 Conference will cover the following major topics:
- Understanding the Needs of Domestic Agricultural Buyers
- Investing In Agriculture as an Asset Class: Understanding Investor Needs and Increasing Capital Flows
- Australian Agriculture and Climate Change
- Water Efficient Agricultural Practices and Alternative Methods of Water Access
- Water Access Entitlements and Seasonal Water Allocations – Moving Towards an Equitable and Nationally Compatible Framework
Terrapinn Holdings Limited