Steel Market Outlook 2009 is a leading forum for the steel industry in Singapore. The 15th Annual Steel Markets Outlook 2009 Conference, featuring expert speakers from Asia, aims to provide specific inputs on market developments. It will be an opportunity for the attendees to hear case studies on low cost steel production and steel engineered products, and to evaluate financing options to avoid disruption of business deals. The conference will also provide an insight on opportunities in particular steel products as a result of recent policy initiatives and up to date forecast on steel demand.
The 15th Annual Steel Markets Outlook 2009 conference will focus on the following key themes:
- The specific implications of global stimulus plans across different steel products
- Beyond survival - evaluate strategies and opportunities for steel producers
- Focus on China, India, Korea & South East Asia - how realistic and how soon is recovery likely to be?
- Opportunities arising from heavy infrastructure and construction projects in key markets
- New financial markets and implications for the steel industry
- Consolidation and restructuring - where are the benefits likely to be?
- Commercial value add strategies for current market conditions
- Setting priorities for your raw materials strategy
The targeted visitors at the 15th Annual Steel Markets Outlook 2009 Conference are:
- Steel Mills
- Steel Producers
- Steel & Commodity Traders
- Steel Buyer or Importer
- Iron Ore Miners
- Metallurgical Coal Miners and Suppliers
- Steel Financiers
- Construction & Infrastructure Industry Officers
- Automobile Manufacturers
- Iron & Steel Equipment Suppliers
- Vendors & Service Providers
IBC Asia Pte Ltd