SMX Singapore - Search Marketing Expo Singapore 2009 - is one of the leading search engine marketing conference in Asia. The event is jointly being organized by Search Strategies and Third Door Media, Inc. The conference will cover all the bases of search marketing success, including: copy writing, link building, PPC fundamentals and search engine friendly web design. It will be beneficial for the delegates to learn the latest techniques for achieving superior results in both paid and organic search marketing.
The Search Marketing Expo & Conference - SMX Singapore 2009 will focus on several topics, such as:
- Search Engine Friendly Web Design
- Keyword Research for PPC
- Site Architecture
- Creative Management - Writing killer ad copy
- Ad Group Management
- Keyword Research for SEO
- Budgeting & Targeting Options
- Link Building Fundamentals
- 301 Redirects, Why are they important?
- Up Close With Google AdWords Quality Score
- CSS, AJAX, Web 2.0 & SEO
- Landing page testing and tuning in Search Engine Marketing
- Maps & Local Search in Asia
- Measuring off-line Success of Search Marketing
- Social Media in Asia
- Search Marketing & Branding
- What Is Ethical Social Media Marketing?
- Search Marketing & Surviving the Recession
- Managing Budget Migration to Search from Off-line, etc.
The targeted visitors at SMX Search Marketing Expo & Conference Singapore 2009 are:
- Marketing Managers
- Agency based Search Engine Marketers
- In-house search marketers
- Brand managers
- Online Media Planners
- Paid search advertising planners & buyers
- Organic search optimization specialists
- Web technology professionals
- Web Designers