The Neuro Talk 2010 is an important event for all the global neuroscientists. The main purpose of this congress is to provide a special platform for exchanging the most recent upstream and downstream achievements, industrial needs and research opportunities in the neurosciences fields. It would also increase communication, endorse neuroscience and facilitate association between investigators all over the world. The conference will bring together leading neurosurgeons, neurologists and neuroscientists to present the latest advances on the treatment of injuries and illnesses affecting brain, spine and nervous system. Exhibitors will get a unique chance to display their latest innovations and meet face to face with key decision makers around the world.
The conference will also cover the topics mentioned below:
- Diagnostics, Therapeutics and Clinical Management of Major Neurological Disorder
- Medical Research of Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Novel Technologies & Medical Devices for Neural Disorders
- Basic Research of Neurosciences
- Business Development in Neuroscience Industries
- Anti-Neurodegenerative Drug Discovery & Development
The targeted visitors at the Neuro Talk 2010 are from:
- Medical Professionals, etc.
BIT Life Sciences