Global Entrepolis @ Singapore 2011 is one of the premier business events in Singapore, highlighting the importance of building strong business links, partnerships and knowledge of markets for the organization to remain durable and resilient. It will attract a number of senior business executives from across the world. The event is organized by SBF-PICO Events (SPE), a joint venture company between Singapore Business Federation (SBF) and Pico Art International Pte Ltd. The theme for the conference is "Building Connections, Unlocking Opportunities". GES 2011, incorporating business leadership conferences, Business Awards Night, Business Matching and Networking activities, will offer the delegates an outstanding platform to understand the current business challenges and identify trends and successful strategies for the future.
Global Entrepolis @ Singapore 2011 will focus on the following key topics:
- Capitalising on Opportunities and Investing for the Upturn.
- Strategies to Finance your Business in the Post-Crisis Financial Landscape
- Can Web Technologies and Social Media Platforms Change your Business?
- Value Chain Management - Getting Better in Managing Supply Chains is Key to Profitability
- The Art of Brand Building with a Shrinking Budget.
- Motivating and Managing Talent
- Opportunities in Green Technology and what does it mean for SMEs?
The targeted visitors at Global Entrepolis @ Singapore 2011 are:
- Business Owner
- Chairman/Executive Director
- General Manager
- Vice President
- Department Head
- Senior Government Official
SBF-PICO Events Pte Ltd