Data Centre Management Asia 2009 is the foremost and only end user led conference focused on data centre management in Asia. The first edition of the summit is being organized by Technology IQ, a division of International Quality and Productivity Center (IQPC). It will offer an interactive platform to exchange ideas and experiences with a wide range of end user peers and to explore the latest technology to drive the data centre operations. The attendees at the Data Centre Management Asia 2009 Conference will be able to listen to case-studies and best practices from well-established speakers from around the world.
Data Centre Management Asia 2009 technology conference will highlight several key issues, such as:
- International perspective exploring the best options for your data centres in Asia
- What level of data centre outsourcing should you look into?
- Designing a secure data centre in the context of an ever changing business and risk landscape
- Implementing a business continuity and disaster recovery strategy to ensure data centre resilience
- Enhanced asset management to ensure optimum data centre performance, reliability and stability
- International perspective exploring the future of data centre networks for the next generation business
- Virtualisation - The New Zealand Inland Revenue experience
- Cloud Computing - A viable strategy for more efficient and cost effective data centres
The targeted visitors at Data Centre Management Asia 2009 Conference are data centre end users from the following industry sectors:
- Banking and finance
- Government and public services
- Other IT centric organizations