The 3-day Annual Consumer Credit Industry Conference is strategically designed for all the professionals related to retail banking industry. The aim of the conference is to find out the ways to survive and succeed in this highly volatile environment. The main theme of the conference is building a strong credit culture for sustainable growth. The conference will be a best place to discuss on effective credit collections strategies. Thus, The Annual Consumer Credit Industry Conference will be beneficial for enhancing business opportunities.
The Annual Consumer Credit Industry Conference will focus on, but not limited to the following topics:
- Early Warning Systems - Adapting to Behavioral Shifts in Key Profiles
- The lesson that Credit Bureaus learned from the Credit Crisis
- Effective Collection Strategies in a Sustained Recession
- Optimising Cross-Sell Effectiveness and Sales Staff Performance
- Managing Increased Defaults in Consumer Lending
The Asian Banker