The 5th Insurance Executives’ Summit on Technology will bring together key professionals from insurance and reinsurance companies, brokers, banks, management consultants as well as service providers and IT companies servicing the insurance industry from across the Asia Pacific region. This 14th annual technology event of Asia Insurance Review will assess the issues concerned with the latest business trends, and spend figures, business & technology solutions for the insurance industry. The theme for the conference is "Preparing for Post-Crisis Strategies & Investments to Reposition Competitiveness & Growth”. It will also feature an exhibition, showcasing the latest products and developments in technology.
The 5th Insurance Executives’ Summit on Technology 2009 will focus on the following key topics:
- The Business Ecology of Technology
- Keeping Ahead of the Competition in a Changing Landscape
- Investment & Cost Issues in Technology
- The Power of Innovation
- Technology and Distribution Dynamics
- Is Technology Responding to Needs of the Insurers?
The targeted visitors at the 5th Insurance Executives’ Summit on Technology 2009 are:
- CEOs / CIOs / COOs & CFOs of life and general insurance companies, reinsurers and brokers
- Insurance / Reinsurance Executives dealing with Technology Concerns for their companies
- Management Consultants, IT Specialists and Consultants
- Finance, Operations, Underwriting and Marketing Managers
- Hardware & Software Vendors & Service Providers
- IT & MIS Managers & Analysts
Ins Communications Pte Ltd