The 10th Asia Coatings Markets is one of the premier conferences for paint & coating sector in Asia. It will create a great forum to explore various business opportunities in this turbulent period. The conference will present accomplished leaders from global industry to address the latest trends and developments in the coating industry. It will provide the delegates with the key updates on the latest offerings and a highlight on the major markets.
The 10th Asia Coatings Markets will cover the following topics:
- Snapshot of Asia's paint & coatings industry from globalization trend to market drivers & restraints.
- Berger Paints win-win approach in managing challenges in the changing landscape of paint retailing.
- From bio-based products to cyclic carbonates, how is the coatings industry evolving to meet environmental- friendly solutions?
- Impact of the stimulus package on China's construction sector and subsequently, on the demand for coatings.
- Recent developments on water-based, low VOC and solvent free paints for architectural coatings.
- Hurdles to the Vietnamese coatings market and how is it expected to recover in 2010?
- Latest in nano-technology to improve coatings performance and quality.
- Technology innovations and markets for aerospace coatings as Akzo Nobel identify crucial trends and drivers.
- Profile of the Indian paint & coatings market as the prevailing climate of infrastructure investment holds the key to boost growth.
- Advancements in renewable and sustainable raw materials to achieve environmental benefits & compliance.
The targeted visitors at the 10th Asia Coatings Markets 2009 Conference are:
- Business Development Directors/Managers
- Marketing & Sales Directors/Managers
- Product Development Managers
- Technical/R&D Managers
- Paint & Coating Manufacturers/Traders
- Raw Materials Producers/Traders
- Chemicals & Additives Suppliers
- Technology Providers
- End-users, etc.
Centre for Management Technology (CMT)