Shanghai Mining Investment Conference 2010 is the most noteworthy event for all the professionals working in the metals, minerals and energy sectors. The conference will bring together leading experts from global companies to discuss on the latest developments in diamonds, mineable energy products, bulk commodities and base metals. Besides the conference, the 2010 show will also offer an exhibition area for the exhibitors to showcase their investment potential or industry services/products to world leaders and market makers. It is an ultimate chance to network with key industry leaders to gain valuable knowledge and expertise of mining and minerals development in the region.
The conference will discuss on key topics including:
- Company Outlook: Mining Companies focus on the precious metals sectors. What are the best investment opportunities?
- Raising finance in today’s marketplace
- Mining Finance through the Cycle in Frontier Countries
- Base metals: Focus on present and future developments
- Metals and Minerals Potential in South East and Central Asia
- Venture capitalists
- Private investors
- Fund managers
- Investment bankers
- Senior executives of resource companies
- Investor relations
Objective Capital Conferences