FT Future of Finance Forum is a prominent show that will focus on all aspects of the financial system, global economy, and the banking sector. It will bring together top decision maker from China and UK to address the contemporary issues and challenges related to theindustry. This conference will feature panel discussions, keynote addresses and on-stage interviews involving leading officials from China and the UK. Participants will learn if risk assessment methods have changed and if there are enough regulatory measures that have been taken to prevent re-occurrence of financial crisis. The FT Future of Finance Forum will impart special insight regarding the focused topics of applicable field, ensuring the attendees to achieve maximum benefit of learning.
The conference will focus on key topics including:
- What is the outlook for the global economy and the world financial system? Will we see net capital continue to flow out of the US and into China, India and other fast-growing emerging economies?
- As Shanghai pursues its drive to be a global financial centre, what additional measures need to be taken by the state and municipal authorities for that goal to be achieved?
- What has China learned from the financial crisis and its aftermath in the US and UK?
- How has the global financial industry adjusted to the events of the past two years? Are banks healthier and more secure?
- Are the regulatory measures that have been taken sufficient to prevent a re-occurrence of the financial crisis? Has the response been excessive?
The targeted visitors at FT Future of Finance Forum would include:
- Chief Compliance Officers
- Chief Risk Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- General Counsels
- Regulatory Counsels
- Managing Directors
- Executive Directors
FT Global conferences & Events