The 2nd Annual World Shipbuilding Summit 2010 is a major congress which will focus on the market trends and the macro-economic analysis of shipping and shipbuilding industry. Apart from this, the event will also discuss about offshore engineering and green ships. The shipbuilding summit will address key topics on designing, constructing offshore engineering equipments, promoting the green ships, safe ship building and analyzing the shipping industry development trends. The summit wll attract more than 300 professional from the industry who would indulge in educative and informative discussion.
The 2nd Annual World Shipbuilding Summit would emphasize on the topics mentioned below:
- Promoting the green ships and safe shipbuilding from green design, material selection, process technology, welding technology to coating technology.
- Analyzing the shipping industry development trends from 3 parts: China’s export and import, shipping industry in Europe, and ship-owners of oil tanker, bulk and container.
- Discussing about key technologies of core parts during the whole process of designing and constructing offshore engineering equipments.
- Updating the latest governmental support policy from China’s association and governmental institutes.
- Consulting & Training
- Law Firm
- Ship Management Companies
- Classification Society
- Ship Broker
- Marine Equipment Provider
- Coating & Painting