BlackBerry DevCon 2010 is the leading and most appreciated developer community event in USA. The event will be attended by professionals, technologist, developers, BlackBerry experts, RIM partners and big names from the industry. It will be a forum to discuss major challenges and opportunities in the sphere of cutting-edge mobile applications and winning market strategies. During the event, the visitors will also get the opportunity to get more information on the latest technologies which will be introduced, and new products. BlackBerry Developer Conference 2010 is a must attend event for all who are in the business of mobile application development and want to explore new dimension in mobile industry.
- The opportunity unleashed by new, totally developer-focused tools, techniques and solutions that make it easier than ever to make outstanding apps.
- How the new BlackBerry platform is now better than ever and meets the converging needs of developers, carriers and corporate customers.
- The springboard for creating Super Apps that user can't live without.
- Exciting new ways to generate revenue and profits in the application marketplace that makes development effort pay off.
- New web-based tools and widgets that lower the barriers to getting started and can be the power behind highly successful BlackBerry apps.
- BlackBerry Developers & Partners
- Mobile Application Developers
- Consumer Application Developers
- Corporate Application Developers
- Business Leaders
Research In Motion Limited