7th Annual World Congress on Insulin Resistance is basically designed to evaluate the multiple clinical presentations of insulin resistance including disorders in both the genders and all ages which includes atherosclerosis, cardiovascular disease, kidney disease, heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, sleep disorders, glucose disturbance and liver abnormalities. The focus will basically be on gut hormones, brain, insulin leptin, incretin and obesity. The main objective of this meeting is to built a connection between bench research and bedside clinical treatment and also to know that cardiovascular morbidity and mortality are the common result of many clinical sides of insulin resistance. Through 7th Annual WCIR, participants will get to know about::
- The role of insulin resistance in kidney disease, liver disease and development of certain cancers.
- The impact of obesity, diabetes and metabolic syndrome especially in children.
- Realize that insulin resistance may develop metabolic disorders.
- Understand the approach of treatment of obesity, hypertension and prevention of cardio vascular disease.
- The role of incretin and gut hormones.
- The relationship between incretin, bile acid and gut hormones to brain and energy expenditure.
- Relationship of IR to obesity and the fat cell.
- Diagonise people at higher risk of developing diabetes or other metabolic disease.
- Understand the complexities in the treatment of metabolic disease.
The visitors for 7th Annual World Congress on Insulin Resistance are as follows:
- Healthcare Providers