The Corporate Strategy for Information Technology is the most significant event that will offer an established platform to incorporate IT with corporate and business strategies profoundly. The seminar is intended to investigate the impact of IT on investments, operating costs, enterprise architecture, organisation, and sourcing. The event will evaluate through a strategic business viewpoint of IT that where the IT market is positioned at present. The Corporate Strategy for Information Technology seminar will bestow all the attendees with a deep insight regarding each and every aspect of corporate strategies for IT.
The conference will focus on many crucial topics such as:
- IT Market Watch: Is This the End of ‘IT Strategy’?
- The IT Value Chain
- The Corporate Strategy for Information Technology
- Integrating IT with Corporate and Business Strategies
- Investing in Business Change and IT
- Using True Enterprise Architecture to Drive Business Innovation
- “Expert IT Customer” Management Model
- Sourcing Strategy
- Director of HR and Corporate Affairs
- Talent Manager
- IT Experts
- Leading Engineers
- Industry Researchers
- Funds Managers
- Tech Providers
Technology Transfer S.r.l.