Salon International Du Ptrimoine Culturel 2011 is an international show fully devoted to religious and spiritual aspects coupled with the importance of human as the originator of art. The show will reveal that the glory of every civilisation is defined through its grandeur practices of religion. It will be a perfect and fabulous stage to cultivate the knowledge of cultural heritage and discover the significance of religion and spirituality in life. The 16th edition of the show will be organized in an extraordinary manner where 250 exhibitors and 20,000 visitors related to religious and spiritual background will assemble to make the show a grand success. The experts and renowned specialists will satisfy the thirst of knowledge by giving the convincing answers to the guests during the debates and panel discussions held at the show. The questions which will be asked and answered at the show are regarding the following topics:
- To whom does the religious heritage belong?
- Protection and conservation of religious heritage, who are the players, what are they doing?
- What financing is available for religious heritage…Patronage, Town Councils, State?
- What are the threats weighing over the heritage of religions?
- How to fight against trafficking of religious property?
- The transformation of the “religious” into the “cultural”… a solution?
- How to interest the public in safeguarding religious heritage?
- The approaches of the different religions to religious heritage?
- Sacred art and the crafts? ...
The targeted visitors at Salon international du ptrimoine culturel 2011 - International Heritage Show - are:
- Heritage networks and institutional representatives
- Persons in charge of heritage
- Antique dealers
- Private and public property owners
- Networks linked to the theme of the year
- The general public
- Enthusiasts seeking solutions to their restoration problems
- Young people in search of vocational training
The targeted exhibitors at Salon international du ptrimoine culturel 2011 are:
- Restorers and Craftsmen
- Companies dealing in wood, leather, metals, paper, paint, textile, glass etc.
- Decision-makers and Project Managers
- Project managers,
- Trade organizations
- Town planners
- Suppliers of materials and products for movable and immovable assets
- Schools, Universities.
- Players in the New Technologies and Suppliers of Advanced Materials
- Museum Materials and Equipment demonstrators
- Service Suppliers
- Publishers and the Media
- Regions, Local Authorities and Institution
Ateliers d'Art de France