Premiere Vision Paris 2012 is the world's premier fabric show which is a much awaited event of the apparel and fashion industry. The event is considered as one of the world's largest textile and fabric shows, and is going to showcase around 700 weavers from 28 countries across the world. The event also incorporates inspirational films, audio-visual presentations and fashion seminars to assist the professionals and experts from the industry. Premiere Vision Paris 2012 show takes place twice a year and displays the most creative fashion designs from across the world.
The target visitors at Premiere Vision Paris 2012 are:
- Dealers of Garment & Textile Accessories
- Distributors & Agents of Garment,Textile Machinery and Accessories
- Garment Manufacturers
- Garment & Textile Machinery Importers & Exporters
- Laundry Operators & Dry cleaners
- Leather Goods Manufacturers
- Shoe Manufacturers
- Textile Manufacturers
- Knitting Manufacturers
The profile for exhibits at Premiere Vision Paris 2012 are:
- European weavers of quality fabrics
- Fabrics for woman's wear men's wear and children wear
- Knitted and woven fabrics
Première Vision S.A.