The 7th European Family Therapy Association Congress 2010 is a leading conference, which is dedicated to present cutting edge family therapy and systemic practices. The prominent international family therapists will participate in the congress to discuss the innovative systemic practices and the significance of family therapy under its various aspects. The conference will also feature a range of seminars and workshops providing the latest information and approaches in the field of family therapy. EFTA Paris 2010 congress will gather leading family psychotherapists, psychiatrists, practitioners and researchers to exchange ideas and experience.
- Family Therapy and Psychiatry: New Models, New Practices for 50 Years
- Social Changes: What can Family Therapy and Systemic Practice offer?
- Family Therapy Training in a World in Mutation
- Systemic Therapy 1950-2010: Where do we come from, Where are we going?
- Therapeutic Models: Opposition or Complementarity?
- The Suspended Time: Reflections on Eating Disorders
- Myths of the Couple and Family Therapy
- Systemic and Work with Precarized Families
- Family Psychotherapists
European Family Therapy Association (EFTA)