The 8th Timberland Investment World Summit is a major conference on investment opportunities in the timberland space. It is an ultimate gathering for the entire timberland investments value chain including pension funds, hedge funds, endowments, TIMOs, REITs, forestry management companies, law firms and banks. This three-day conference will offer an exceptional platform for existing and potential investors in timberland to gain a complete knowledge of every facet of timberland investing methods.
The 8th Timberland Investment World Summit will focus on the following key topics:
- What are the macroeconomic perspectives for the future of global demand for wood products?
- How can I optimize my investment by doubling, tripling and even quadrupling productivity through improved land management?
- What are the cash flow-generation opportunities represented by ecosystem services, carbon schemes and the market in woody biomass?
- How do I select between TIMOs and is the TIMO model right in all markets?
- How do you determine the real valuation of timber given the discrepancies in buyer vs. seller perceptions?
The targeted visitors at the 8th Timberland Investment World Summit 2010 are from the following secors:
- Pension Funds
- Hedge Funds
- Family Offices
- Forestry Management Companies
- Paper and Forest Products Companies
- Law Firms