Outfront Conference 2010 is the foremost event which focuses on television industry’s most significant issues. The event allows media buyers and planners to know about the traditional TV and digital video potentials. Participants, mainly advertisers, agencies and network executives, will partake to discuss the key issues and challenges within advertising market. This conference is an ultimate opportunity to network with the leading media players and professionals. MediaPost's 2010 Outfront Conference is the best forum in New York where expert minds in the media and advertising industry will collaborate to share expertise and experience.
The eminent speakers at Outfront Conference 2010 will spotlight on the following major topics:
- The Upfront: New Decade, New Dynamics
- Industry’s Hottest Potato: Local TV Ratings Switch
- Martha’s Gone Cable, Oprah Next: Where is Syndication Headed?
- Advanced Metrics: Move Now or Fall Behind
- The Televisual Approach to Television
- Linear TV and Digital Extensions
- 3D: Is the Future Too Early?
- What Advertisers Think
- Advertise Agencies
- Brand Owners
- Communication Professionals
- Interactive Marketers
- Online Marketers
- Digital Media Traders
Media Post Communications