Organization Design Conference is a focused event proposed for executives responsible for giving support to organization design or redesign projects within their companies. This conference facilitates attendees to recognize main steps for arranging their preferred organizational structure. It provides a great opportunity to discover best practices, equipment and techniques for efficient organization design, as well as to learn how to incorporate methods to stimulate innovation in the organization. The conference, with the key theme “Designing for Innovation”, will supply a thought provoking platform to collaborate with organization design professionals and discuss the industry issues and solutions.
- Building and Sustaining an Innovative Corporate Culture
- Organization Design and Alignment to Drive Growth
- Evolving to an Agile Operating Model to Support Sustainable Growth
- Structured for Success
- Advancing Innovation through Organization Design
- Building Internal Organization Design Capability
- Bringing Innovative Leadership to a Legacy Organization: The West Point
- The Organization Design Process: Innovations and Best Practices
- Organization Design Experts
- Chief Executive Officers
The Conference Board Inc.