Corporate Community Involvement Conference is the most significant gathering for corporate grantmakers in New York. Jointly organized by The Conference Board and The Public Affairs Council, the 19th edition of the conference will focus on providing corporate grantmaking and allied area executives with key insights and devices to improve the influence of their division within their organization. The conference will assemble corporate contributions directors, employee volunteer coordinators, public affair directors and corporate communication managers to discuss the latest trends, strategies and challenges in this sector. The attendees will benefit from a range of interactive workshops, discussions and networking sessions. Corporate Community Involvement Conference is an ideal opportunity to network with stakeholders and interact with social media.
The targeted visitors at the 19th Annual Corporate Community Involvement Conference - CCIC 2010 are:
- Corporate Contributions Directors
- Community Relations Managers
- Corporate Citizenship Executives
- Employee Volunteer Coordinators
- Corporate Foundation Directors
- Sustainability Executives
- Stakeholder Alliance Managers
- Public Affairs Directors
- Corporate Communications Managers
The Conference Board Inc.