CemEnergy is the major international conference focused on various crucial issues related to production and marketing in cement industry, in Russia. The event is jointly organized by Academical Scientific and Technical Centre “ALIT” and International Analytical Review “AlitInform”. The main aim of the conference is to discuss preventive measures for reducing energy consumption and CO2 emissions in the cement industry of fast developing economies. The event offers a platform to industry professionals and experts to come together at one place and analyse the future position, discuss numerous situation and challenges, as well as to generate solutions for the same.
- Current state and forecasts for development of the world and regional cement markets.
- A new industrial revolution in production and consumption of cement.
- Cement consumption in various world regions.
- State and interstate regulations of cement production and consumption.
- Energy-saving technologies used in cement production.
- New types of binding agents with low levels of energy consumption and ÑÎ2 emissions.
- Monitoring, economic and legislative regulation of energy consumption and ÑÎ2 emissions in various world regions.
- Representatives from regional cement associations
- Experts from material and energy saving technologies of production
- Experts from application of building materials
- State authorities
- International organizations
- Industry professionals