The 5th Annual Housing Congress is a vital conference for Australian housing industry. The conference will assemble leading senior management executives, real estate developers, financiers, contractors and decision makers from all across the country. The congress will address key regulatory reforms that will surmount housing and land supply obstructions, advance reasonability and promote planning and development. The forum will be a superb platform for exchange of ideas and knowledge sharing in housing industry. It will provide an excellent opportunity to gain novel strategies for green design, building and construction.
- Crucial regulatory reforms that will overcome housing and land supply barriers, improve affordability and encourage planning and development
- The reciprocal relationship between the economy and the housing market: how is the economy at risk from the housing market’s shortfalls?
- Innovative financing for the homeowner: what are the advantages and risks to creative homeowner financing options?
- Innovations in design, building, and construction: examining the most advanced developments in green construction and sustainable building
- International housing models from Canada and the US: alternative models for green and affordable housing ventures
- Government Officials