National Green Brands Forum 2010 is a premium conference devoted to the environment friendly brands in Australia. The summit will feature a perfect line-up of sustainable brand leaders from all across the Australian region, and will forward an excellent forum for professionals to explore and exchange expertise on an extensive variety of issues about maintaining a sustainable brand, in a practical setting. It will be an exceptional opportunity to discover the world’s leading marketing strategies and to develop a sound understanding of the green marketplace. The forum will aim to produce innovation, value and genuineness through marketing sustainable brands.
- Battle of Sustainable Brands – Are Consumers Convinces?
- Social Media Marketing For Sustainability
- Building Trust & Driving Profit Using Standards & Labels
- Greening Your Brand with Integrity
- Sustainable Brand Leadership: Secrets of Our Success
- Managing Director
- Corporate Affair Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Research Director
- Retail Brand Manager
3 Pillars Network