Organised by IQPC, Fatigue Prevention & Management 2009 is the leading conference in the field of fatigue management. The conference will focus on the practical approaches to the fatigue management in critical workplaces. It will offer a unique opportunity to gain knowledge of the current risks concerned with fatigue. The forum will explore the most burning topic - how to ensure fatigue is not a fatal risk in your business.
Fatigue Prevention & Management 2009 Conference will cover the following topics:
- Managing Heavy Vehicle Driver Fatigue: Outlining the Laws and Compliance
- Understanding the Role and Purpose of the Chain of Responsibility in Fatigue Management: Knowing Your Risks
- The Importance of Creating a Safety Culture to Influence Fatigue Management
- Exploring Fatigue Training and Operational Risk Management
- Identifying the Strategies & Challenges Surrounding Fatigue Management in Airline Operations
- Investigating Fatigue Related Accidents and the Preventative Measures That Can Be Utilized