The 8th Asian & Oceanian Epilepsy Congress, jointly organized by International League Against Epilepsy and the International Bureau for Epilepsy, focuses on recent scientific, clinical and social developments in epilepsy. The conference will assemble researchers and clinicians at the one location to reflect on contemporary researches in this field. A trade exhibition will also be organized alongside the 8th AOEC, which will enable the delegates to discover new advances in products, technology and services in epilepsy treatment. The 8th Asian & Oceanian Epilepsy Congress 2010 will feature numerous sessions focusing on the significant issues of epilepsy practice and research, active discussions, interactive workshops, and engaging seminars.
- Epilepsy Surgery – Who and When?
- Outcome in Newly-diagnosed Epilepsy
- Prevention of Symptomatic Epilepsy
- Psychological Wellbeing in Epilepsy
- Practice Nurses
- Neuro Pharmacologists
- Neuroscience Nurses
- Epilepsy Nurse Specialists
- Allied Health Professionals Specializing in Neurology
- Hospital Accessories
- Products related to Epilepsy
- Medical Equipment
- Materials Related to Neurology
- Clinical Equipment
- Related Services