The World Poker Congress 2010 will be held in Madrid this April. This international event is all about Poker industry. Participants can meet and talk face-to-face with poker affiliates. They can learn from industry players and understand genuine ideas that have been created in the poker industry this year. This event will help to make poker business more profitable. The topics that will be discussed in the program are:
- PartyGaming, Chilipoker, WPT and Microgame explore the legislation surrounding the move into growth markets and personally help you identify the winning poker markets for 2010 and beyond
- Walk away with the top 10 tips you need to get rake back right and promote your brand USPs: compiled live on-site, take away the freshest ideas possible!
- Meet a poker affiliate! Poker Strategy’s CEO shares an exclusive insight into why a poker affiliate would – or wouldn’t – choose to work with you.
- Learn from a live project! Work to a brief and create targeted campaigns that will help you create and maintain loyalty and retention in poker.
- Join PKR to debate the opportunities for poker rooms to survive against the big operators: gain new viewpoints and share your thoughts!
The visitors for World Poker Congress 2010 include:
- Vice presidents
- Managing directors
- Media representatives
Clarion Events Ltd