Intersicop 2011 is one of the prominent trade fairs in Spain for the pastry, bakery and related industries. The show will be attended by bakers, food technologists, distributors, suppliers, exporters etc from across the globe. The event will provide exhibitors with an opportunity to present the latest innovations in these sectors and to exchange vital knowledge. The show will facilitate a magnificent podium to analyze new opportunities, latest market trends and to promote know-how in the sector. The fair will also highlight the trends and products from the Spanish baking sector. 9th International Bakery Pastry and Related Industries Show 2011 will enable attendees to find potential customers, interact with industry leaders, establish business relationships, and understand market conditions.
The visitor profile at INTERSICOP 2011 would include:
- Food Technologists
- General Public
The exhibitor profile at INTERSICOP 2011 would include professionals associated with:
- Raw materials, intermediate preparations, ingredients and improvers for bread,
- Refrigerating freights
- Baker’s and confectioner’s ovens
- Ovens for cooking, baking and heating products
- Storage and dosage of raw materials and ingredients
- Specialties and complements for bakery and pastry.
- Frozen dough
- Services for manufacturing and sales of bakery and pastry products
- Machinery and equipments for bread dough and pie crusts
- Informatic equipment for manufacturing
- Franchises for bread, cake and convenience shops
- High quality elaborated products, delikatessen.
- Commercial equipment for manufacturing and sales management
IFEMA, Fiera de Madrid