The 4th Annual edition of BetMarkets Conference will be celebrated in Madrid this April. The conference will come under the iGaming360 conference framework. It will provide insights into to the challenges and opportunities in the coming year for the sports betting world. The event will also explore the opportunities and challenges in sports betting in 2010, and provide the expertise prior to the key betting event. The issues that will be covered in this congress are:
- To identify the marketing and revenue opportunities available ahead of, and during, the World Cup.
- Work to a brief and create targeted campaigns that will help boost player retention and optimise player value in sportsbetting.
- Gain a cross-industry insight into driving online consumer engagement and optimising social media.
- Focus on making the most of today’s hottest revenue driver; in-play betting
- Identify how to define and manage suspicious betting activity
The visitors for BetMarkets 2010 include:
- Vice presidents
- Managing directors
Clarion Events Ltd