11th UIC Sustainability Conference will focus on the events related to the mobility of railway for a sustainable future. The 3 day conference will help the attendees to understand the current status of the rail sector. The delegates will get an opportunity to share best practices and help to influence the future of sustainable transport systems. This episode will also highlight the progress of rail in the energy efficiency and climate change, overall sustainability performance of rail, classical environmental domain, noise, emissions and polluted soil management.
The conference will cover the topics mentioned below:
- Rail Environment & Sustainability Strategy 2030 and beyond
- UIC Sustainability Awards 2010
- Lessons after Copenhagen: the rail challenge!
- The Spanish Railway Case
- Sustainability best practice and case studies from all over the world
- European Transport Policies
- Sustainability of High Speed Rail
The visitors at the 11th UIC Sustainability Conference would include:
- Business strategy managers
- Technical Experts
- Procurement Managers
- Sustainable Development Managers
- Environmental Managers