The 4G Wireless Evolution conferences (4GWE) 2010 is a significant event for all those seeking to expand their knowledge base in the fields of 4G wireless evolution. The conference wishes to invite leading experts in the field to discuss on strategies associated with 4G network technology, products and applications. Attendees will learn how to set up services and applications in today’s wireless world. The conference will provide an excellent platform for the attendees to come together to renovate connections, make new friends, indentify potential partners, build business relationship and share your knowledge with other visitors in the sector. It is the must attend show for those looking to expand business in this industry. Attendees will find out how carriers manage traffic in the new age of mobility, and how U.S. Broadband Policy will affect the development of 4G technology. The event will also highlight the opportunities and challenges of mobile money ventures in the 4G business model.
The conference will discuss on the key topics including:
- Net neutrality
- Making mobile money a reality
- Data offload: if you build it they will leave
- 4g mobile ventures
- WI-FI is the real 4g
- Catching the runway app gravy train
- Video: will anyone watch in real time again?
- Multiplayer, multimedia gaming mobile
- Our gigabit future
- Wi max: need for speed
- LTE: need for speed
The targeted visitors at 4G Wireless Evolution conferences 2010 would include:
- Network Services Provider/ISP/ILEC/CLEC/WISP/MSO
- Telecom Network Infrastructure Vendor
- Mobile Network Operators
- Fixed Carriers
- Investment Banking/Venture Capital/Private Equity
- Application Providers
- Mobile Internet Device Manufacturers
- Handset Manufacturers
Technology Marketing Corp.