World Mining Investment Congress 2010 is one of the premier events in the world for mining companies, service providers, investors, advisors, suppliers and financiers. The delegates at the congress will be able to gain insights into the how the world’s biggest mining companies are reacting to recent events and planning for future growth and acquire established methodologies in cost control, process optimisation, risk management and M&A, which will help to grow your business. Besides the conference the 2010 Congress will also offer an exhibition area for the exhibitors to showcase their investment potential or industry services/products to world leaders and market makers. The congress will provide attendees with opportunities to meet with industry pioneers and identify the drivers, economics and dynamics of tomorrow’s global commodity markets.
The World Mining Investment Congress 2010 will focus on several issues, such as:
• Riding the rollercoaster – is this a big dip in, or the end, of the commodities super-cycle?
• Will the bull market in commodities return? Metal prices, currencies & global growth – outlook 2009-10
• The think tank: exploring our new macroeconomic landscape and its impact on the mining, finance and investment communities
• Where are we now in the investment cycle?
• Strategies for investing in today’s mining markets
• Securing new capital and capability through pe investments
• How have investment strategies and the investment landscape as a whole changed in the wake of the recent financial crisis and global economic downturn?
• What challenges and opportunities now exist for gold miners and investors?
• Overcoming global challenges and seizing global opportunities
• What economic, financial and industrial factors and are currently influencing future prices?