World Independent & Junior Oil & Gas Congress 2011 is a prominent gathering for independent and junior oil and gas industries in the world. The congress offer a world-class platform for the operators, investors, developers, regulators and suppliers in oil & gas sector to network, contact, connect and collaborate. It will bring together decision-makers from leading oil companies, financiers and investors from around the world, discussing the major challenges and opportunities faced by the industry.
World Independent & JR Oil and Gas Conference 2011 will address many key issues, including:
- Exploring oil and gas demand and supply for 2011 and beyond
- Exploration and production outlook: what is happening to costs?
- Oil & gas financing- all dried up or do opportunities still exist?
- The public markets- assessing the opportunities and benefits of listing on a public exchange
- Financing projects in the current economic climate
- Ensuring you are well positioned to secure funding: what needs to be done?
- Evaluating current oil and gas industry dynamics
- Striving for growth: organic versus inorganic growth
- Developing an E&P company: looking for gas, finding oil
- How to improve performance and operational effectiveness
- Examining the O&G opportunities for investors in today’s climate
The targeted visitors at World Independent & JR Oil and Gas Conference 2011 are:
Terrapinn Pte Limited