Virtual Goods World Europe 2010 is a dominant event that will emphasize on all facets of the virtual goods industry. This show intends to bring together social games developers, social networking sites, real brands, and their partners to discuss the challenges and opportunities in the virtual goods industry. The conference will offer a wonderful opportunity for attendees to learn about new business models. They would also get to know about best practices in customer acquisition. The event will provide the attendees a platform to participate in interactive panel discussion, case studies and recent projects with leading players. This will make Virtual Goods World Europe 2010 the best event for the upcoming year.
The conference will discuss on key topics including:
- Virtual goods and the regulatory framework
- Running a virtual economy
- Making money from virtual goods
- Challenges & opportunities for social networking sites
- Paying for virtual goods: payment platforms
- Customer acquisition and marketing
- Virtual goods: the future for profitability in gaming?
- Taking virtual goods mobile
- How can major brands benefit from virtual goods?
The targeted visitors at Virtual Goods World Europe 2010 would include professionals from:
- Ad Serving Technology
- Social Networking Sites
- Consumer Brand Digital Marketers
- Venture Capital firms
- Online Games Publishers
- Virtual Goods Platform Providers
- Payment Platforms
- Venture Capital
- Leading Brands
- Online Game Developers