The Growth Summit for Junior Oil & Gas 2010 is an important gathering for junior oil and gas industries in the world. It will attract key decision-makers, financiers and investors to discuss the major challenges and opportunities faced by the industry. The conference is all set to provide an ideal platform for the participants to forge new business alliances and reinforce current business relationships with individuals from the oil and gas industry. The event will also include in-depth industry case studies, keynote presentations from leading, well established firms, roundtable discussions, and interactive panel debates. It a must attend show for those who are looking to expand their business related to this industry.
The conference will focus on the topics mentioned below:
- Sustaining and demonstrating value
- Financing: where do the opportunities lie in 2010?
- Raising capital from alternative sources
- Thriving in the new economic environment
- Closing panel: future opportunities for junior oil and gas
The targeted visitors at the Growth Summit for Junior Oil & Gas 2010 would include:
- M&A advisory
- Corporate Finance representatives from Small cap oil and gas companies
- Corporate Finance representatives from Mid cap oil and gas companies
- Law firms
- Energy investors
- Investment banks
- Transaction advisory services
- Corporate Finance representatives from Major oil gas companies