The Games Briefing presents a unique platform for the entire construction industry to discover the business opportunities for 2012 constructions. The event is being organized by Ground Engineering (GE), New Civil Engineer (NCE), AJ Conferences and Constructions News. The event will provide opportunity to meet with the decision makers from Games project teams and to gain important information from those managing 2012 construction. The Games Briefing, with over 150 representatives involved or looking to be involved in 2012 construction, will be the perfect forum to network and meet potential project partners and find out the opportunities to win big in the Games staging phase. The event will feature project case studies by the project teams delivering key 2012 venues and infrastructure, offering the latest procurement and project information essential in putting together your winning 2012 bid.
The Games Briefing will focus on several key issues, such as:
• The race to 2012: are we on track?
• 2012 and the credit crunch: the effect of the economic crisis on the Big Build
• Mastering Games procurement processes: advice for SMEs
• Staging the Games: let the procurement begin!
• Becoming part of the 2012 supply chain
• The Olympic Village
• The Aquatics Centre
• Delivering 2012 transport links
• Structures, Bridges and Highways
• Constructing a legacy for London: what work will be made post-Games