The Future of Clearing & Settlement is the premier and only event dedicated to the post trade sector in Europe. This conference intends to assemble together leading CSDs, CCPs, users and exchanges to discuss on the key issues and challenges in the market. The summit will deliver invaluable expertise and strategies to make certain of equally advantageous developments that bring about a healthy, competitive post-trade sector. Together with inclusive workshops and round table sessions, The Future of Clearing & Settlement 2010 will review case studies, technical reports, research and theories related to the field.
- The impact of competition on business models and fee structures
- Analyzing the progress of interoperability and harmonization
- Removing the barriers to a pan-European market: what more needs to be done?
- Overcoming challenges of clearing OTC derivatives
- Insights into the long-term impact of T2S and Link up Markets
- Business Development
- Relationship Management
- Post Trade