The European Exchanges Summit is one of the significant events for the exchanges and post-trade sector in Europe. This 3rd annual conference of IEA & Marketforce will provide a forum to facilitate thorough and productive discussion about the real issues affecting the sector today and in the future. It will bring together some of the most senior and expert thought-leaders from across the industry, offering insights into the current scenario and the future prospects.
The European Exchanges Summit 2009 Conference will focus on the following key topics:
- The future landscape for European exchanges
- Delivering sustainable liquidity in an uncertain climate
- Challenges for liquidity in a contracting market
- A bright future for dark pools?
- Key regulatory issues for exchanges
- Present and future challenges for clearing
- Spotlight on settlement
- Innovation and diversification: strategies for success
The targeted visitors at The European Exchanges Summit 2009 are:
- Incumbent Exchanges